Where have I been?


Yes, after New Years it was my birthday month which basically meant the entire month was a haze of randomness. I have no idea what happened or how I got through it. But I did. Each year I always amaze myself at what happens and then go damn I'm old. Damn how old am I? Honestly I think I stopped counting after 27.



Feb is pancake month at clinton street bakery and hot chocolate month at city bakery. Awesomeness. Though I'd get seriously fat if I went there every day, so I gotta pace myself, course it doesn't really matter cause in less than a week I'm heading off to Thailand! Yes! I even watched Hangover 2 to prepare on what to do and what NOT to do.


Oh and I also got a trip to go to Manchu Picchu down in Peru, AND to the amazon rain forest. But that's not happening till the fall. Damn right? It's mostly hiking and camping and oh so not glamorous. But you know what? I gotta do it while I'm still young before my knees are blown out and I can't climb the stairs without an O2 tank.


The amazon rain forest is going to epic and awesome! Course I have to use an outhouse cause there's no running water there, but hey whatever. How many people get to say I went to the Amazon AND got to go rafting there too?!


So yeah I've been a wee bit busy last month and this month. Not bad for someone who doesn't work the standard 9-5. I have to say I get a lot of shit from people about my life, rather how I don't have the standard 9-5 job. How I'm always running around to find the next gig. How I'm always searching and jumping through hoops. But you know what? It's my goddamn fucking life. Don't judge me cause you choose to be stuck in a cubicle for the rest of your life. I was there once, desk job, shuffling paper around. It sucked, and I swear each day I saw myself dying a little while there. I broke out, and never looked back. Course there's no real stability in my life, but you know what? That's what makes life worth living. There's never a dull moment.



Oh the movie that I did background for like a year ago came out. It's called Incredible Close & Extremely Loud. I tried to watch it but damn, it was so slow, and whiny that I just couldn't. Sad but true. Also the movie that I did background for with the transporter guy is finally coming out! I swear I did background for that like almost 2 years ago! Comes out in April. Yeah Mr Transporter guy, movie looks good. I'm going to see it cause it's the transporter guy and cause he's just beating up on people left and right.
One more waiver and I can join SAG! w00t!

Next time you hear from me I'll be back from Thailand! Stay beautiful, keep it ugly.

0 stalkers: