Its my Birthday biatches!

Its my birthday! w00t! I've been using all this month as an excuse to celebrate my bday, why limit it to just one day? Besides I'm pretty busy and in demand! Everyone wants a piece of me! Don't hate!

I'm still alive! I'm out and about busy and all. Lots of pics, lots of stuff going on. It's good being me. The life of a slacker is good sometimes...gotta live life to the fullest and see where it takes you.

Oh yeah I'm going to Turkey in March. See you all later!


5 stalkers:

Bombchell said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUV!!!!!!!

awww the pooh bear is so adorable

MeiBelle said...

Pooh birthday dance is the best ever! Happy Birthday sweets!

K said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm envious since I KNOW you're going to eat something fabulous!

AW said...

Happy birthday!!!

ChyiX2 said...

Happy belated! I hope you had a great time and got to eat lots of delicious food :D