Clean n' Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub


Its amazing the stuff you find at target when browsing up and down the aisles getting distracted and seeing those red sale signs. I picked up this item cause it was on sale there.



I remember seeing this in a magazine about how it was a great new product and how people saw a difference in their pore size and blackheads in a few days. Ok so it was on sale and I was intrigued. It also won some award at Sheckys. Shecky's is kinda like eh. I'm not sure if I totally trust you yet.

So I got this off the website.

INGREDIENTS Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication), Cetyl Alcohol, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Menthyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Steareth-21, Water, Xanthan Gum --> yummy Gum!
It also states that this ingrediant ACELERA™ Complex helps dissolve surface oil, allowing 2% Salicylic Acid acne medication to penetrate to the pores.

I used it for 2 days as it stated on the tube of this product you'll see a difference in 2 days! I read the instructions on the tube, and it says to massage it on your face for 20-30 seconds. So I did that, mostly concentrating on my nose cause that's where most of the blackheads are.

I could tell that after the first wash my skin felt tighter, that is it was too drying on my skin. I realize that a few minutes after my skin got really dry. Yikes! This has salicylic acid, and is made for people who have oily/acne prone skin, not people who have normal/combo skin. So I decided that I'd just use it on my nose for 2 days. Crikey! It was WAY too drying on my nose.

I can say that this is really meant for people who have oily/acne prone skin. Also it doesn't get rid of blackheads. It just made them lighter and I guess smaller, though I didn't go and measure my blackheads. It just makes your blackheads lighter. The real way to get rid of blackheads is extractions. ouchies!


I'd pass on this product. It wasn't right for my skin. Plus reading other reviews, it seems that the scrubbies in the scrub get into your hair if you don't tie your hair back and use a headband. Teenagers who wrote those reviews seemed really lazy and didn't understand that if you put a headband on your hair won't get in the way!

I'm gonna pass this to my acne prone cousin so she can use it.

3 stalkers:

ChyiX2 said...

Yikes! I'll steer clear of this one then. Well, look at it from the bright side, you have someone to give it to so it's not a complete waste. I bet your cousin was happy to get it.

Violet Honeybee said...

my lil sis uses it and she says its helped her skin clear out a lot lol. so i use it now one week out of the month when my hormones get all funky and mess with my skin -_-'' sucks being a girl sometimes hahaha

wuzzyangel said...

Damn at least it was on sale! But oily skin good huh? Maybe I'll give it a try next time! Me and my damn oil slick!