Its time for a tea party!




What to wear? I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! What to wear? Time to break out the lovely betsey johnson dresses that's what! Course I have to dig in my closet, but these are the recent ones that I remember, so they're in the running now.




A blue dress, kinda cute in a way


A green and white lace dress.



A white and blue stripe dress. God I loved this dress when I first saw it years ago. Kinda reminds me of a peppermint candy but in blue. I have one in pink somewhere, I have no idea where it is though.


And a red dress, puffy too!


And I got this mini hat at H&M around xmas time, why? I have no clue, but I was enabled, it was like 8 bucks. I didn't know what or when I would wear it but this would be a good as any!

So its either this hat to go with one of the dresses or one of many gigantic bows! So gimme some input...

Don't you wish you were going to the Tea Party?


8 stalkers:

Tammy said...

I really like the red & black dress, plus it goes perfectly with the hat.

btw--I AM going to the tea party. =P

sophie said...

oooi vote for white and blue!~ white and blue! and yes i wish i was going to the tea party

chibi said...

I like the white and blue dress!

wuzzyangel said...

Jen you get the cutest ass dresses! I swear!! Those are so very Alice!!!

alien man?! said...

Teal w/the white lace!!!!! OMG PLEASE wear that one <3

M.A.C.nunu said...

The white and blue strip one!!!omg I can't get over that dress! Where did you buy eeeeet??!!!

Violet Honeybee said...

MMm.. those dresses are totally drool worthy! I love her dresses and wish they had sales here too!! *tears tears..

where the hat with the red and black dress =D

K / BihadaDiaries said...

I LOVE the red and black dress! Have fun at the tea party!!