Game Over



Sometimes you win some, sometimes you loose some. I almost made it this week, I almost made it, but almost doesn't count does it?

For all the things that I've done, all the things I haven't done. all the things I could do, I just know that not making it kinda sucks. I know that failing sucks. I'm a bit emo yeah, but whatever. Knowing you lost, sucks, accepting it, is even harder. Some things you can't change. You can't change a person, you can't change how they think or feel. You just can't. And rather than drive yourself crazy, you just let go. Easier said than done.



For Lent, give up sex. no jk. i don't belive in lent and i'm not a catholic, thought i'd just throw that out there. Right now, I just need to get my bearings, get my stuff, and breathe and clear y head for a bit. There are things that I won't ever admit, things that are just too personal to say out here in the interwebs. What I can say is that, after all that's said and done....I don't regret it. Things happened that made me who I am. However screwed up I am.



I am screwed up. I am not perfect. I am human, and I am me, after everything I am still me. And I am still here. I will always be here, no matter what happens. I just need some time...


5 stalkers:

Bombchell said...

*huge engulfing hugs*

Stephie said...

no one is perfect!!! just wait, you'll find someone who accepts and loves you for YOU... don't ever let someone change you! time heals all so keep doing your thing, keep eating delicious food that i wish i could eat (but f-ing tx doesn't have much of anything)..... it will all be ok in the end! *hugs hugs hugs*

Violet Honeybee said...

*huggs who needs them when you have us!!! =D

Tammy said...

*hugs*

shaynaJo said...

*hugs*
u have an intesting blog! =)

cheer up!