Freak Out!


Ok, so this week is gonna be insane, I'm having a slight freak out over a couple of things. I'd wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year. I'd hope you had a good V-day. But right now i'm freaking out over other things. Things that are just beyond my control right now. Ever get that feeling that you're just the passenger in the car that's speeding down the road that's your life, and all you can do is watch and maybe be a spectator making snarky remarks? Ok that's me right now. Sometimes all I can do is hold on.



"Life is such a fucking rollar coaster, then it drops but what should I scream for? This is my theme park.
My foot's asleep on the gas, no brake pads, no such thing as last"



If I make it through this week, I'll be ok....really, that's just what I keep telling myself...

5 stalkers:

mayaari said...

what happened? hope you're able to get through the week and that whatever's causing your freakout goes away/finds some sort of solution =T

Bombchell said...

*hugs* I hope everything works out, and I know you can make it thru this week, so it means you'll be ok. be strong.

dont worry about the car, just avoid pedestrians and soon it'll run out of gas & stop :/

SUGABUM said...

I hope whatever it is you're going through that things work out. Go on the subway and scream at some annoying kids, maybe that will help let off some steam? =)

wuzzyangel said...

Whatever it is, I hope that it works out for you! Don't get too freaked out now! We want you sane! Well as sane as you can get Jen! ;)

Suzanna said...

Hey doll! I hope everything works out for you! I had a tough week myself, if you see my lastest blog post:/ But your Blog is Fab! im def following :) just showing some love on your page I'm a newbie blogger at http://suzannamansour.blogspot.com and you can follow me on twitter if you have that too https://twitter.com/Suzanna_Mansour
XoXo, Suzanna