New Look!

Yeah I finally got around and changed the layout of this thing. I know it took me forever to do this. I know I'm damn ass lazy. Though I can say its been helpful in doing this. Kinda threw me back into css which i totally forgot half of. So while i'm going through all those lines of sexy code, I'm like oh yeah...
Its true if you don't use it, you loose it.

I've been super lethargic lately. Hell I don't eve have the motivation to excersize. But its good that I changed the layout a bit. I hated all that empty space I wasted. I wanted to do a 3 column spread but hell i'm lazy. Maybe I'll do it for the next one. I know half my stuff is missing. I gotta update my blogroll. Don't be hating on me, now, not that I don't love you ladies, I'll add you when I get the chance.

Hopefully this will motivate me to do some of the other projects that I haven't been doing and procrastinating on.

3 stalkers:

alien man?! said...

oooh it's all colorful

wuzzyangel said...

Snazzy! Feeling ya on the legathargic thing...

ChyiX2 said...

Ooh... look at all the pwetty colors!

Heck, I haven't excersized in 1 1/2 weeks, cause I'm too lazy. I keep telling myself that today's the day I'll go but then I look out into the snow and the freezing cold and stay in.

...But TODAY is the day I go!