its snowing, not exactly...



Dandruff anyone? I will admit when the weather changed my scalp did a major freak out to say the least. I had a few flakes, and then it went crazy, like wtf? So i had to stop using the Wen hair thing cause it wasn't helping the dandruff situation. So I decided to buy this copper brush thing that Goody makes.



It claims to reduce dandruff as the copper kills 88% of the fungus that causes dandruff. Dandruff is caused by a fungus, ew fungus! anyways I was using this before i bought some good old fashioned head and shoulders. honestly it didn't do anything, i think it was just a brush that had copper bristles. it was kinda disappointing.


now when you ask how do i know for sure? i was using the wen or regular shampoo and the brush and there wasn't much of a difference. when i used the head and shoulders i noticed a difference right away. so this brush is kinda of a waste since it doesn't really do anything except brush your hair.


also you can't use it when ur hair is wet or to blowdry, cause the bristles get hot and will burn you. and the water well it'll just cause it to rust. so its a loose loose situation, either way you can't multitask with this thing. good thing i had a $5 coupon for it, otherwise i would have been annoyed to say the least.

i am looking for a natural way to end this dandruff problem. course it comes with the weather, so its toning down a bit, but if anyone has any info please let me know thanks!

4 stalkers:

wuzzyangel said...

Tea Tree Oil is supposed to be good for dandruff. i just use H&S all the time soo.. eh.. Doesn't completely make me flake free, but it has def made a dif!

mayaari said...

i bought that brush when i was dealing with major dandruff issues too - total waste of money!

I use a Kiehl's medicated shampoo a couple of times a week to keep my dandruff in check - only thing that's worked for me without smelling like tar! i hear using apple cider vinegar also helps (shampoo, rinse, pour vinegar through hair, rinse, condition, rinse) but have never actually tried it

alien man?! said...

Ugh, I'm having MAJOR dandruff problems right now. Let me know if you find something that works.

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Those brushes suck! I bought one for shine, it had jobojoa oil in it or some crap. That useless a$$ brush went is at home at my momma's house. I didn't even bring it to ATL. Actually I probably trashed it!
XOXo