naughty chocolate

I know I've been MIA for a couple of days. Yes I know I've been naughty. Let's face it who hasn't? One of my friends went to asia and taiwan and brought back some naughty chocolates. hee hee. You gotta like the little things in life that make you laugh and happy. Like when you were a kid and some stupid adult decided to blow on your tummy and make you laugh. Course when you grew up you realized that guys like to do the motorboat on your boobies instead of ur tummy.


Anyways here's some naughty chocolate cause its funny. Look what's in the bag? what's in the bag?


look chocolate! hmmm white chocolate...


condoms! hee hee! remember kiddies always practice safe sex!


condom chocolate. let's see how many calories are in this...


yes this is not PC as you can tell. hee hee!


yes its chocolate...

I've been reading up more on how to burn this fat off my body so i can get into a bikini and not feel bad. working out and dieting really sucks. But cutting out soda really helps, damn all that sugar, plus all that bloating. And in a new study from Loyola University in Chicago found that woman who drank 2 or more regular sodas a day were 86% more likely to show signs of kidney disease! EEEK! that's not good! time to banish the soda! But I know its hard, so I drink seltzer instead to ween myself off cause I like the fizz. Yes I know seltzer isn't that great as it doesn't help with bloating, but cutting out that sugar and high corn fructose syrup is a good thing.

I'm gonna make a list of things to do and finally do them already, yes I know I'm such a slacker. and with summer here I really gotta get my ass moving.

6 stalkers:

loveSHARA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
loveSHARA said...

I hunger for the soda. It's hard to cut back on it but I did it for a month and then went totally back on it. Bah.

I want that chocolate though! ];<

KiLLaCaM said...

OMG! those chocolates are sooo silly. Cutting back on soda wasn't too tough for me. I find that after giving it up it upsets the heck outta my tummy when I do occasionally have it. Do you mix any juices with your sparkling water? I haven't tried that yet.

Violet Honeybee said...

*falls over laughing omg those chocolates are awesome!! =D reminds me of some breath mints my friend was using for awhile in the shape of penises rofl

i actually dont drink soda so yayy!! =D

Cherrielantern said...

lol...love the chocolates....xp and yea...water is great for losing the extra inches =)

wuzzyangel said...

Mmmm Chocolate... yes... even better.. NASTY chocolate....