Ferret Spa


So over the weekend, my naughty little ferret Eve, went to the ferret spa, that is she went to the ferret spa in the sky. She was an old ferret. hell she outlived a dog. she was about 10 or so, I'm not really sure as I got her from someone who was gonna release her into the wild so he could get a dog. yes, she would have died out in the wild. So my little Eve outlived everyone, survived everyone and then over the weekend, went to the spa. Its kinda sad, now that her big giant 3 story condo of a cage is empty. Its sad now that she's not around to greet me or look at me or demand that I give her treats. She was a cute little ferret. far too naughty for her own good. She was the typical middle child, overlooked, acting out, being naughty. She would sneak up behind you, being all quiet and sneaky and then jump up and grab your leg, making you scream and freak out. she thought that was fun. she was pretty damn smart, she figured out how to go up and down the stairs, scout around, squeeze herself under the door and sneak into the kitchen. she'd always kick up dust bunnies somehow and then go look at me! I miss her. She was the last of 3 ferrets. I always thought she'd live longer.



She had a good run, i mean 10 years? damn that's long for a pet. She never got her evian water, and reikei massage, but I'm sure she'll get it at the ferret spa. I miss her. I miss all of them.


she would try to escape out of the cage but fall into the garbage can. What are you doing Eve? They say pets make you happier and make you live longer but they also make you sadder too when they leave you. *sigh* I wish I had more time with them.


enjoy yourself at the spa Eve! Say hi to Gwen and Fatboy!

7 stalkers:

chibi said...

Sounds like Eve had a great life with you!
Bye bye Eve.

Cherrielantern said...

wow...i'm sorry to hear she passed away. I've had my number of pets pass away...but they are still with you in spirit. I think one day, i'd like a ferret too =)

Jamilla Camel said...

That's so sad, but she had a good life!

wuzzyangel said...

Awww Prey! I'm soo sorry!! Hopefully she's gettin all the treat, evian, & massages she wants now!! Sounds like her & her siblings all had a wonderull loved filled life with you!!

Wish we could get ferrets down here, but they're illegal in Hawaii! I've wanted one since Kindergarten Cop!

Jenn said...

aww your ferret is so cute, and you must've taken really good care of her (with lots of love!) that she lived that long :)

Violet Honeybee said...

aww.. i'm sorry =/ it sucks when your pet leaves you but holy shit girl that ferret lived a LOOONG ass time o.o wat were you feeding the thing?? lol jk jk

my doggie is probably gonna die early from all the stress i give her o.o now i feel all bad.. hmm..

M said...

Its always so hard when your pet goes to the "spa". I'm sorry for your loss. You've been such a good mommy to her, she had a great life because of you.