Cali trip


Ok so the details of this trip have not been finalized yet. I can go there, via jetblue, cause I have 300 bucks. the thing is I have a place where I can crash with a friend, though I'm not sure when and for how long, that has to be sorted out, and the time when i am flying to cali, being that the closer it gets to xmas the more expensive it is, and I don't think i can afford to fly back after the 20th when the pow wow is. and trust me i really want to go to the pow wow, and meet all you lovely ladies, esp the infamous Pink! (Blogtv really brings out the freaks) Though if i do go out like a week earlier than the pow wow will any of you cali ladies come out and play with me, meet me and stuff? i know some girls had mentioned boiling crab, i guess that's a restaurant right? i'm so clueless. so i gotta hammer out some details about this trip, but i am super excited to say the least.

my parents are taking me out for dimsum, LOL. yes i'm 12 again!

4 stalkers:

Anne @ yummiebitez.com said...

i'll go to boiling crab with you!!!!!! I'll see if Vanessa will be down too yes? Just let me know when you're coming down for sure! and where you're going to stay at.

xppinkx said...

bring spam ....and super duper bummed that you cant come to the pow wow...WTF!

ainstein said...

i'll go to boiling crab eventhough i cant eat em lol

Jaclyn Rose said...

we should LAN it up and play some WoW, lol. oooh can't wait til your here, where would you be staying at?