update

randomly before i applied to this position at the bruce lee foundation, course it was in cali, and i didn't think i'd ever hear anything from them, so yesterday they called and wanted to schedule an interview! i was like wtf? they left a voicemail and said yeah we'd like to meet monday or tuesday, if not the week after turkey day. Now its like how the fuck do i get over to cali? how do i get there for this interview? being that i'm currently still in NYC. Course where do i stay once i'm there? I have no idea, so this opportunity presents itself, which is kinda awesome. and if i got the job i would so move out to cali in a heartbeat! Warm weather sun, beach, maybe i could even go to a pow wow! the possibilities are limitless. I'm so ready to get out of here. Goddamn why is it so expensive to fly to cali? Someone sneak me on their carry on! I wonder what its like to live out in cali. I wonder if they'll do a phone interview first, or a video chat instead.

7 stalkers:

Gee said...

Congrats on the interview and hope you get the job!! A move to Cali sounds pretty sweet!!

I wanna move too.

BedtimeCake said...

Take me with you. I need some sun....Germany to Cali... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive... DAMN U airlines!!!

Fei said...

Sunshine and happiness... Come to the golden state! Go for the gold. *yack* Srsly, come. :)

BedtimeCake said...

No.... I've been trying to find a site! If I do find one I'll let you know... I HATE missing that show!! We just need to go on vacation to Hawaii... I HATE freezin my ass off....

xppinkx said...

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAH

THEN WE WONT BE BITTER CUNTS!!!

MakeupByRenRen said...

try to do a phone interview girl! this could be the break ur looking for!

jie jie said...

Goodluck in the interview! Hope they'd work something out with you.

Prey in Cali? Hmmmm.... I see the Cali's sunshine brightening you up.. maybe you'll end up liking kids when you move there. Oh god, that'd be freaky.. nice but I kinda like the current Prey more. always so funny fussin' around.