stupid ignorant bitches

the ignorance of ppl knows absolutely no bounds. seriously. cause you know every morning when i wake up and go out into the world, i'm automatically judged because i'm female, and because i'm asian. course when they see me, they ask me where are you from? no where are you really from? cause they don't like the first answer, i'm from nyc. no where are you really from? where are ur parents from? geez, ignorant much? i was pretty much more annoyed at this other incident, where someone had shown me something, and the other thing which i won't mention, but this ignorant bitch referred to me as an adjective. Wow. and here i thought in the 2000's with a black man running for president, a woman for VP (even though she's a moron) that ppl would be i dunno somewhat less ignorant and stupid. damn i was clearly wrong!

i won't get into how the person who showed what the ignorant bitch said tried to defend her. oh hellz no. i won't get into how joking = ur saying it s ok. i won't get into how stupid some ppl are and post it for the world to see. nor will i post how this person told me it calm down, or how i made it into a big drama. wow. they did however tell her what she said was wrong, which she allegedly apologized for, however i feel that lasted in her brain for about a second, you know those ignorant bitches.

have you had someone come up to you and go can i call you oriental? cause that's the right term right? orientals. cause there are some nice orientals that live here and they're all quiet, and this is the part where i got mad. WTF do i look like a rug? oriental RUG. I am NOT a rug, I am a person you ignorant retard!

but you know you can't blame their ignorance, I mean magazines like TIME printed this article out. How to tell your friends from the Japs,. Life has the whole article here complete with ignorant pictures yeah so if ur gonna be ignorant plz get it right, cause apparently japanese are tall and slender, while the chinese are short stocky and stupid and walk like a penguin. cmon ppl get it right now.

I think i'm gonna run around and start screaming out the N word. cause you know african americans should just drop it, calm down and get over it right? i mean we living in such an ignorant country should just all calm down right?

and this is me just letting it go cause after all ignorant ppl are everywhere so why the fuck should i be angry about it right? i mean they don't know me personally, they're just adding to the cesspool and stupid dumbfucks out there.

i am made aware of who and what i am every day when i go out. i have to deal with stupid dumbfucks everyday. but unless i'm in an asian country will i never not feel the intense racism that i've felt here, and on the internet. its not like my appearance looks that of a Caucasian, and its not like i can walk around acting like a white person can i? so yeah this is me calming down and letting it go, cause you know being racists and ignorant bitches is something i'm making into a big drama. you're not me, and you don't know what i've gone through, and what i've experienced. i'm not making it into a big drama. I'm making a point and you don't want to hear it bc u don't want to deal with it. guess what i deal with it every day. sorry i don't get a day off.

if you're wondering the dumbfuck ignorant bitch posted something on twitter, made some dumbass joke about me to someone else i knew, i saw it, saw what she referred to me as, and got MAD! she referred to me as an adjective. NOT a person. the person who showed me tried to defend her to me, which made me more mad, and then told me not to mesg her or talk to her, why? cause you want to continue to joke with ur racist friends? i think i'll pass on that. hence why my posts are now all protected. i didn't feel comfortable with ignorant bitches looking at my twitter and fucking making ignorant jokes about it. i actually liked twitter, but again like everything else i have become aware of how ignorant, racist and stalkerish it is. i will approve you ladies if you are on twitter.

11 stalkers:

BedtimeCake said...

Dayum Girlie...I'd be PISSED too....sorry to say it but their still are a CRAPLOAD of ignorant ass people. I've been called Oriental a MILLION times.... I've even had people in SHOCK at how well I speak English... WTF?!! I feel you girl...fuck em all...just be you and forget the dumbasses...

MakeupByRenRen said...

girl i get the whole "where are you REALLLY from" thing all the time...and the oriental thing 2...i mean come on...that just sounds wrong

BedtimeCake said...

Hey they have Episode 4 and 5 here

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/californication/season_2.html

I haven't watched the 5th one yet! Let it buffer and load the whole way before watching it....

Some lip lumpers burn my lips too! What are they putting in that shit?

Fuck ignorant beyotches!!!

Chiara said...

I gotten plenty of that too. The worst incidence was then I went to Dayton, Ohio for a competition... A bunch of locals looked at me and started chirping "ching chang chong." After I retaliated in perfect english and they found out that I was from California, they asked me if I rode my surfboard to school. Idiots.

xppinkx said...

man....

my blood boils after reading this post...i actually saw your comment on twitter about orientals...i was like wahhhh????

I am curious to know what race this person who made the stupid comment was...

i remember as a kid i was made fun of.."white kids"...they would chink there eyes and say ching and chong...so i slapped them...you know like how chinese mothers would slap there kids...i got suspended...

so who do i need to slap now?...i can do drop kick and throw street fighter punches now...i even have num chucks that spray soy sauce...

SUGABUM said...

Recently I was asked "Where are you from?" in Times Square, and instead of the usual, Queens or NY, I said, "Taiwan" because I figured that's what the person wanted to hear, lol. But then he goes, "So how long have you been in America?" And I'm like, "My whole life." And he goes, "You speak English so welllll!" And I'm like woaeuhtgwufghiwuf ivuh guhisu!!!!

And dude, I realized that we don't even get it so bad in NYC. When I visited Florida last month, OMG I really wanted to punch a bunch of them. You don't even knowwwww, man!!! OMGGG just from that one visit to Florida, I know that I will never willingly live outside of a huge metropolitan city, like NYC or SF. I could not stand that shit for even 2 weeks. I feel bad for Asian kids who grow up in small town USA. They got it baddd.

ainstein said...

wow that is just outrageous! it really amazes me how ppl can be so fuckin ignorant!!! i wanna go over to ny just so i can slap that motha effin bitch! grrrrr ppl just dont fuckin get it!

Aprecia said...

After reading this post it really tick me off. I know racism is well alive. After reading this post I went out to get some food and some jerk started to follow me so I let him walk in front of me and he looked at me like Im some sort of meat and said ni hao ma to me. I just stared him down and gave him the finger and he shut up. This bitch got some nerves.

Aprecia said...

Oriental!! I cant tell u how much i hate that word. My hs teacher refer to me as one and at the time i didnt know what it mean. I just thought- oh it's another word for asian but no it isnt. I wonder why we dont call caucasians occidentals...

Nikita2471 said...

I live in the South (No, not SoCal) and I still here myself referred to as an "oriental". Do I get pissed? No. I just correct the person and tell them that they are referring to a rug, not a person.

What still gets me pissed to this day while living in the South is when some idiot will say "Wow, your english is so good!" to which my reply is always "I sure hope it is considering I've lived here all my life!" and just walk away.

Vanessa said...

HAHAHA OMG I enjoyed this post! I totally relate because I have personally experienced this racist shit first hand. I mean I am from Canada, born and raise so they don't really question it, but I hate when they think oh you are chinese or vietnamese? I like orange chicken! Im like WTF. I tell them my mom is hispanic and they don't believe me, then they see my sister and think we have different parents! OMG im like WTF. The kids on Jon & Kate +8 are half white and Korean and they all look Asian!