For Fuck's Sake!


when shit hits the fan, it really hits the fan. a huge fucking turd, the size one king kong would make after eating too much indian food. I don't want to get into it, but its time to grow up for realz now.



its halloween and the great pumpkin will come and give out presents. He has to...i'm starting not to believe in him anymore...


be real great pumpkin, and grant my halloween wish.


Happy Halloween everyone! Whatever today brings us, let's be happy, at least for today.

2 stalkers:

BedtimeCake said...

Awww hun, sounds like you are having a shitty time....things have got to get better! Wish I could cheer u up!? We could always get drunk...or I could get drunk for you and u can make fun of all the stupid shit I do.... Happy Halloween!!!!

BedtimeCake said...

AHHHHH! I haven't been able to download episode 6 yet, it keeps f'n freezin up on me!! I'm going to try again today... Don't tell me anything!! I love that show!!