racism, retards and spain

and that pretty much sums it up. Well not the part where the spanish basketball team doesn't understand why asians are offended by their stupid act. wow. i guess their skulls really are thick, or maybe its the fact its the same country that produced penelope cruz. You can read the article here. These ignorant bastards don't know why its such a big deal.



geez. you're going the olympics, in fucking asia of all things. and you think that this little ad here isn't offensive? Honestly do they think there? do they have brains in spain? Are they just too busy eating pork, and killing bulls all day to notice? And they have the audacity to go oh we don't get why ppl are making a big deal out of it. How about you start using the N word and ask that same thing? Why don't you run around black faced and ask people the same thing. How on earth did they ever think for 1 second what they did was just harmless fun? Can you really be that ignorant?

The ironic thing is that one of their sponsors, is the guy who lit the olympic torch, yes the gymnast that was lifted up into the air and "ran" around the stadium. I'm sure he found it to be harmless fun. so yeah, spain you're on my shit list. you're just as ignorant as the idiots here in the states that think its ok to be stupid like rosie o'donnell, or its ok to wear those racist shirts two wongs don't make a right. Spain you officially suck. I'm making a note never to go to your racist, ignorant country. Let's not forget its the country that started the inquisition...

6 stalkers:

Fei said...

Well they're a bunch of racist fucks, aren't they? Let's see them dodge the horns of billions of Asians charging at them. What great sport!

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow that's just unbelieveable...shaking head in disbelief...i went to a small city in spain two years ago...and i was with my best friend who's haitian...let me add that we could definitely feel racist vibes going on

SUGABUM said...

*Sigh* What fucking idiots.

SUGABUM said...

My contacts are Freshlook Colorblends in Gray. I've been wearing contacts since I was in JHS, so I'm way over touching of the eyes! But let me tell you, the first day I tried contacts on, it took me 3 hours to get them in and 1 hour to get them out, hahaha. FAIL!

The wedding was at East Manor in Elmhurst, right off Queens Blvd.

conspired- said...

Sigh. Ignorant people. (psstt..I changed my blog)

Savvy Mode SG said...

i am in total accord. it's not funny at all. why would anyone think it is ok???