Not so Smoothie

I hate my life today. nothing's really working out for me, i thought some retail therapy would help, sadly it was short lived. sigh. i hate it when someone blames me for something beyond my control. i hate it when i'm being blamed for something WE did. WE did not spend 2G on a camera lens, WE did not spend 3G on a mac pro, i hate how it becomes WE when there's some fault. There's no job tree, and its not like i can go and pluck a 6 digit job out there. i wish i could, hell right now i'm wishing for a simple 9-5 job. mind numbingly boring where I can push some paper around and get out, get paid and leave to go home where I can just veg out. God, i did this right after college, i sold out, worked somewhere that treated me like crap pushing tons of paper around. i did that for 3 years, it sucked, and i left. though i wonder what about now. i'm not getting younger. i'm a bit older, jaded, and pessimistic. will it just be pushing paper for 3 more years until i go crazy and insane? but then i'll be 30 something and hell i can't exactly go back to school, nor can i just switch careers. I wish I knew what I wanted in life. so today i hate my life. as nothing every works out well. tomorrow hopefully will be better. Hopefully. I don't sleep well, i wake up late, cause i go to sleep late, i go to sleep late thinking about what i've done with my life and wondering if i made the right choice. i'll never really know until later, but right now my mind's got a million things running through it. it seems like i'm always waiting...



enough of that, here are some pics. one of the first things i did since i got here in my new pad is make smoothies! hee hee. i stumbled upon a farmer's market of sorts, they were selling fruits, flowers, and veggies and other stuff. i bought some strawberries from this lady, she gave me a sample it was pretty sweet. they smelled amazing, course when i got them home i remembered that the season was over. small berries, some were bruised, and well not for just eating, so make a smoothie and chug it down! screw jamba juice!


the blender in question, yes its from blendthis hee hee...you can blend an ipod, an iphone, a rake and golf balls, not that i would do that....


so dump in some yogurt. we're using stony farm yogurt, cause i don't want any carmine in my smoothie.


then dump in the strawberries.


of course you need some ice cream...and look its a banana split flavor! even better!


throw that all in, and some ice of course...


don't forget the moo juice!


i love how there's a smoothie setting on this thing.


added more ice and this is what you get...so pink...looks like you can put it on your face


i see the irony of this, its in a short glass with no straw...

Overall it tasted good



You could pretty much taste everything, even the ice cream flavors with the chocolate and walnuts inside, strange I know, it blends very well apparently...

6 stalkers:

Vanessa said...

The beauty blender is soft, just like a normal sponge, and the tiny part of it gets into the tiny areas of your face it just takes awhile to apply your makeup since it's tiny! That smoothie looks good! I have a blender thats gathering dust, I better put it to some good use!

MakeupByRenRen said...

mmmmmmmmm smoothie...i think i'm going to have to get one during lunch now!

ChyiX2 said...

nice blender! Looks like the ones you see in bars and smoothie places. How much was it? I'm looking for a blender...

Alyssa said...

That looks so delicious *drool*!!! :) I want some Jamba Juice now... hehe~

SUGABUM said...

I just wrote you a comment, but my internet timed out and it got erased. =(

In short, I wanted to say I feel you on the not being satisfied with your work situation. I just graduated with a BA in psych and I know I need to eventually get an MA/PhD, but for now I have no idea wtf I want to specialize in. Still, I'm unmotivated to start trying to figure things out, I lull around doing nothing everyday. I'm letting time pass me by, hoping that one day the answer will simply jump out at me. Of course that will never happen... I very much want to give in to getting a 9-5 job doing shit work, but at least bringing in the green. =\

iamgrape1119 said...

YUM! I want some like NOW! lol!