reality tv

reality tv is never really reality tv you know? But I did manage to see the end of Hell's Kitchen. Damn Chef Ramsey is a total prick sometimes, but when you watch the show, you realize why he yells and gets mad, its like damn when you're doing ok, its great, he won't say anything bad, he'll even compliment you, but when you screw up cause you can't cook, and serve up a raw plate of fish and they didn't order sushi, yeah he's gonna yell at you. Plus all the crazy ppl there, damn, the show is highly entertaining. though when it came down to the last two, some young culinary student Christina, and the catering director Petrozza, who was 47, I and a few of my friends were cheering for Petrozza. He was fat, yes, which meant he tastes and eats his food. And he was humble. He wasn't a prick and he was very humble, which made him seem more worthy. He was messy as all hell, and had to clean up his area, but he was a good guy over all.



you can imagine my surprise and distain when christina won. Sigh. I do hope Petrozza goes on to do better things.

The other reality show I watched, well the ending that is, was Tila Tequila's Shot At Love II. I saw the first season which was entertaining being that both sides were shocked. This season, I only watched the first episode and it was blah. I saw the last episode and DAMN it was good! LOL!


WOW! guess what? she's not interested or ready to be in a relationship! LOL! I love how she DUMPED Tila and how she ran off! LOL! Now I'm not making fun of alternative lifestyles, or same sex couples, I'm just making fun of the fact that people think they can find true love on a reality show! Damn that was entertaining! I highly doubted she was ever going to find anyone steady on that show. But it was funny as hell to watch. Yes she's not interested, yes you picked the wrong person! Last season she choose a guy bc i think she was just pretending to be a bi, cause dani the firefighter from jersey was a way better pick. So this season she decides oh i'll pick a chick, and she screws her over! LOL! Ha!

OK enough of that now. Reality tv at its best. Now I'm off to fight with actionscript again. I'm re-doing my portfolio site and making it kickass in flash...oh yeah i'm so going there now...

2 stalkers:

Vanessa said...

oh yeah! that was so hilarious and Tila is like "How can you do this to me?!" What a dumb bitch. lol

xppinkx said...

Aint no one want her inflated telly tubby head...

i dunno if it's for show or she just got a stanky poonie...but man this girl has NO shot at love...does that mean us "normal" girls can NEVER find love???should this mean i should go to sams club and stock up on douche....This girl Tila is giving us asian gals a bad name...

BIG HEAD
STANKY POON
VIETNAMESE PEOPLE RULE...

Kill me now