sigh

I didn't go in today simply because I didn't want to be abused or used like that ever again. Instead I woke up with a splitting headache. Splitting. It hurt so bad I wanted to cry. I took a bayer and it didn't work, in fact it's still not working, wtf? can't take anymore now. i dragged myself out of bed to do laundry, something that i needed to do. meanwhile I realized a package from victorias secret came. Sigh. more sadness and depression....



I had ordered this dress cause I wanted it so badly for some reason. actually i had pictured myself running along the beach this summer enjoying the sun and sand and water. but now i realize that's not going to happen. so now i have a dress i can't wear anywhere it seems.



its very bright yellow, i didn't think it would be that yellow. i saw a dress like that on the soap passions. it was a more faded yellow, but i loved the pockets. so i ordered this with a 20% off code and $10 card i got. i don't really have anywhere to wear it to now. sigh....my head fucking hurts so much....

fashion is not worth it. i hate that fashion house. my friend as mentioned to me that he would call his friend at kate spade and see if they want an intern.

and the fashion house that's totally fucked up....I'm not going back there, you can't treat people like that, and i haven't met the designer yet, but i'm sorry your fashion house sucks. You do bad business, your vendors are all mad at you cause you don't pay them, you burn your vendors that they badmouth you to people, esp interns, and they don't want to continue with you anymore. that says a lot. yes i know fashion is fickle and crazy, but its still a business. and when you do bad business like that word gets around and no one wants to deal with you. I'm sorry but interning at cynthia rowley sucked...big time, and i would tell everyone who thought of interning there, don't do it. go elsewhere.

4 stalkers:

MrsDiaz said...

That yellow dress is so cute! Loving yellow for spring time.

jie-jie said...

i'm loving yellow recently too.

btw, their webmasters will show your blog as a referrer. just know they might end up here.

sophie aka 7 said...

jia you~! (add fuel) dont let other ppl bring u down from ur goal jenny

Vanessa said...

Awww sorry about your headache, those ones are the WORST! I hate those, for me the pain sits behind my eyeballs and it just hurts all around, argh, I hope things get better for you!