Life...

feels like my life has been in somewhat of a standstill. been coding and god I hate css. I am often reminded why I hated it, and yet it created a tableless existence....I don't like doing tables, screw that tr td crap. annoys the crap out of me, Sigh, course css is nice, but sometimes its like where the hell is this been called from?

got more bad news, sigh, things are not looking up for me. During times like this, I am reminded that

"YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING KHAKIS!"



I like this movie, the book was brilliant as well, screwier than the movie. if that were even possible. coding away, looking at how this stuff works...

-This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
-It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything
-we're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world

This is my life, and its ending one minute at a time....

0 stalkers: