Hmmm....

so yesterday apparently was april fools, course i was too pissed off an angry at what happened yesterday to even realize it, till about way late at night, and at that point I really didn't care. No it wasn't an april fools joke, yes i was really pissed. Yes i stuffed my face with sugary cupcakes to ease my pain a little. Just a little. My shoes were killing me. Even though I was using Foot Petals the rest of the shoe was not agreeing with my foot.


I got these for free a while ago, in fact i got a couple of them for free, they're chilling in my boots and other shoes, and yes it does make a difference when you're stomping around in heels and doing your sexy walk. We had a lot of these while working at anna sui.


I know that other ppl make other products similar and stuff, but hell i got mine for free so I'm happy. Anyways apparently now they make one for arches and the back heel that gets rubbed up against by the shoe and straps now, expanding their market i see. My fourth toe on my left foot got rubbed up against severely by the shoe and it's still a little tender and sore. talk about sucking right?

Alright no more talk of it again. yesterday sucked but today is a new day. I've got a $5 off coupon from duane reede maybe i'll go check out those eco brushes that's hyped up right now. A couple of beauty bloggers are raving about it and I read about it in the current issue of allure too, which has an interesting article about anti aging and such.

And of course randomness....you know I like to give you your daily dose of random stuff I find online...or in my rss,,.,you know I just can't make this stuff up...



Oh those silly Japanese have come up with a new dieting idea. This Japanese company called Yumetai has made these blue tinted sunglasses cause they have discovered that blue "calms the brain's appetite center" I told you I can't make this stuff up! And that the sunglasses block out red light that apparently stimulates appetite.


does this look appealing to you now? You can order these sunglasses from the company which would run you about $19 and shipping. An interesting thought...does that mean restaurants are just shooting red light at you so you'll order and eat more? Hmmm....more info check out Inventorspot

4 stalkers:

MakeupByRenRen said...

lol i bet i could find me a blue pair of glasses cheaper at the dollar store...anyways...i've got a bunch of those foot inserts...especially for the kind that go on the back of your heels...for years i bought shoes too big for me and just put those in the back and they made up the difference...happily i've discovered my correct shoe size so i'm less dependent on those suckers

xppinkx said...

um nooo just look annoying....

Vanessa said...

I hate shoes that look so darn cute but hurt like a bitch! The things us women must go through! LOL

ChyiX2 said...

...uh... I think I'll do without blue glasses. Btw, did you know that you can get diet beer in Japan? Takes out the fun of drinking =P