college showers...

I found this randomly, I swear I can't make this stuff up! So this is where I went during my undergrad. Yes I'm old ok! I thought this was really funny! I mean cmon! seriously! Are they serious?

How do they know its not years and years of it building up? I mean how did they decipher that it was male goop? How do they know its not cause the guys are just having sex in the showers repeatedly? I especially find it funny how they claim to use DNA to find the culprits, oh yeah I'd like to see that happen. I highly doubt that, that stuff would clog a drain like that. I think its just that they don't like that people are jacking off in the showers. Get over it. Guys have been doing it for a LONG time now, at home, at school, in their parents' house.


Oh college days...if they were only as funny as this....


*Added for more amusement*
I swear this just gets better and better....someone else found this online...

J Formos Med Assoc 1992; 91:419-23 wrote:
The viscosity of 130 human seminal plasma samples was studied with a rotational viscometer instead of by the traditional subjective rating method. The average seminal viscosity one hour after ejaculation was 9.35 +/- 0.99 centipoise (cps), which was statistically identical to that in the third hour (8.63 +/- 0.77 cps). Seminal viscosity showed a significant negative correlation with the percentage of motile sperm (p < 0.05); however, no significant correlation between seminal viscosity and sperm concentration could be found (r = -0.15, p = 0.098).

I can't believe someone studied it!

4 stalkers:

xppinkx said...

thats is sooooooo nasty!...i can taste the throw up traveling up my Esophagus onto my tonsils and up my nose!....have you been reading that men have been jacking off to women in public, on planes, target, and doing drive bys...the sick bastards are getting creative choking the chickens...i need to get me a bb gun and shoot those darth vadars off...

MakeupByRenRen said...

ewwwww grossssssssss

Violet Honeybee said...

ROFL!!! Omg that's so gross but kinda funny at the same time.. WOW~

Fei said...

OMFG! That's hilarious! But I really don't see how semen could clog shower drains...