Auburn Betty

I saw this today when I was in duane reede...too funny!



Haa haa!

Ok, seriously I looked at it and read the box, then looked up the website. Yes I had to look for it. I can't make this stuff up! So apparently women when they dye their hair red or blonde they want the hair down there to match. i am so besides myself...WAX! There problem solved! I don't know why girls have this aversion to waxing. But yes go wax, there no need to every dye the hair down there! But apparently greys grow down there too. And nice and easy don't make anything for hair down there so that's why this product exists. But wouldn't you feel weird buying it? I mean like cmon. So you're not a natural blonde I see....

But then I also read about women waxing and dying the hair down there to look like a heart or tiffany box. I'm sure your man will appreciate that it looks like a tiffany box, subtle hinting that you want something from there?

I hope you're all amused...I was....


This is more funny for me cause I name everything Betty, except that part! My WoW characters are called Betty, I'm sure my guildiess will get a kick out of this one!

3 stalkers:

ChyiX2 said...

Bwahaha! Seriously this is too early in the morning for me, but I almmost choked on my coffee!! I had to LOL so much at the dye. Ah, couldn't sleep anymore, some construction worker started banging an drilling right outside under my window, bleh... the should start around 10, then everyone would ve happy!

theChas said...

o_O??!?!?! Are you SERIOUS? That's...um...yea... *is speechless, but also very amused* I can understand wanting to look natural or whatever, but, yea, why not wax? I wax and it's not as horrible as people make it out to be. Although, I've never had a Brazilian was before...hmm....

xppinkx said...

do they have one for highlights and lowlights i like to give more depth to my bush....BTW the food looks sooooooo delish! chinese foood yummy shrimp and mayo yummy...gahhh im on a diet!