randomness on YT

So now i'm just being a bum, no return calls back and i'm not being productive. ok i checked out the new sunwell 2.4 patch, yes that was time well spent, the server went crazy, crashed when phase 2 opened up, damn you blizz! It was like aq40 all over again. Anyways I was on youtube cause i <3 snowkei and lover her tuts. and i found another one, well it was kinda funny cause I found a few more too, its in manderine so I can understand it, but damn some of this stuff was just random and funny. Like wtf? You'd think asian make up artists would know how to do make up on an asian eye. But this guy I think loves the smokey eye way too much, and so far he's only worked on girls with double eyelids, not monolids...hmmm what's up with that?

Ok so i'm watching it and going wtf is he doing with that paper, line it up and this is how far you should go with the liner, geez, you're just filling in that area her double eyelid takes up, what about the rest of us monolids that need help and guidance? They were trying to make the girl look like avril, but the girl was kinda bratty at times and annoying, and they didn't show anything on the girl they were trying to turn into beyonce....


and look somehow at the end he tries to make her look like avril what every asian girl aspires to look like! NOT!

anyways...I found this while reading my RSS, strangest things I find really. Found at this site. Kinda pricey too.



I don't know who would actually use this. I'm not really a pump shoe girl, more of a strappy sandal kind of girl, than a pump girl. Then again if you saw my shoes you'd wonder how I walk in them. Maybe I should post my shoe collection...no that would be too shallow.

Yesterday I did a side by side comparison of the L'Oreal HIP creme liner in black and then the MAC fluidline in blacktrack on my eyes. The L'Oreal HIP creme brush was so crappy! It was scratching my eyelids and hurt like hell! I had to switch to my stila brush instead. I lined my eyes, I have a mono lid so this stuff travels which sucks, the only thing is time. ok so the L'Oreal traveled and went under my eyes pretty fast, had to do some clean up, the MAC fluidline took a while, but wasn't as severe. sigh. oh well, it was bogo so i don't feel bad....

3 stalkers:

missjaclynrose said...

wow!! i love that shoe wheel thingee... i just might get it, but I wouldn't know where to put it.

and i love your new layout, such a big contrast from the old one. it's soooo girly now.

MakeupByRenRen said...

yah the brush with the creme liner sucks...but i actually find it works as a decent eyebrow shader brush, just a tip!

Fei said...

I love those Mandarin YT vids. The hair ones anyway... The makeup ones... Eh. I feel like some of us can do a much better job.

Hamster wheel for shoes!