Haters

There are some serious haters out there. And I don't mean the catty girls on the net. There are bigger things out there, seriously. I came across this and I was seriously offended and appalled. Damn, are you of the same human race as the rest of us? How can you be so narrow minded and filled with such hate? I mean, like the world doesn't have enough problems as it is and you have to add to it. I wonder why people are filled with such hate. (the website itself was not offensive but a good cause, it was the clip they showed that angered me)



Obviously not everyone in the state of OK feels that way. I think only SHE feels that way, and damn she's a hateful person wasting her energy on this. Who voted her in? And she refused to apologize for her hateful comments! Can you believe that?! I am SO NOT going to that state anytime soon! Oh and she went into religion for a big there. If you're not her specific sect of Christianity well then you're religion sucks. Her husband is a minister, maybe I should go listen to his sermon so I can learn who are the correct people to hate, and what is the correct hierarchy of hating I should do.

People who don't know anything about Islam would be surprised to learn that Judaism, Christianity and Islam have a lot in common, more than they realize. Its not totally foreign you know. I'm just glad my friend who is muslim explained it to me. life is too short to be hating...do something positive instead....

3 stalkers:

Violet Honeybee said...

Wow I'm speechless. It's amazing how she really believes that gays will "destroy" the country and the minds of children when in fact it is narrow-minded thinking like HERS that is hindering our growth and destroying what this country is really supposed to be about. Being gay is a biological thing, you can't really control it, so why would you discriminate against someone who's gay? it's like discriminating against ethnicity all over again, but now it's about what sex you choose to be with.

I think her studies are all bogus! >.<

I hate ignorant narrow-minded people like that..

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow total ignorance...and it's people like her who are running our government...that makes me angry...makes me sad...my brother is gay and the thought of someone persecuting him for that makes me sick....luckily there are ppl like the ones who made this video who are not letting this pass by without action...thank you for posting this.

ChyiX2 said...

Omg!! I can't there are people that ignorant and hateful out there! This shocked me when I saw it...