clinique package

Ok, so I'm a slacker, the SO went to DC, course I didn't want to wake up at 6 to leave by 7 to be on the road for 4 hours. Ok the slacker in me came out.

My clinique package came.



yay! i got all excited! Hee hee...




So I got 2 free samples cause i registered with them to get stuff hee hee. Shameless I know. So i got the lotion 2, supposedly for dry cheeks and oily t zone area. it was 11 bucks, and i got all about the eyes and another lotion 2 sample. Though I really wanted the Shu Umera water, i really couldn't' justify dropping 30 bucks on water. But I guess 11 was a little bit better. I used it this morning and was a bit hesitant. It smells bad. i won't lie it smells. Like alcohol. I looked at the ingredient list and there it was first ingredient. Along with witch hazel. Anyways so I used it, it smelled bad, but after a few seconds it dried and my skin surprisingly felt different. It felt softer in a sense and I think that my moisturizer went in better, kinda reminded me of the shu one, except the shu one smells nicer.

So I'm happy, somewhat....

So there was an explosion at times square this morning around what 3 am? Which brings me to think who the hell is around times square at 3 am? then i realized oh yes its times square its always busy there! So everyone's all on the whole terrorism thing. Sigh. Cmon. We're in NYC, we know how this goes, we know there are bad people out there, but we also know that we will survive and overcome anything! Its a rat race here. We're always running somewhere, our subways are dirty, we're loud and rude, but you know what? Its our damn city, and we'll be damned before we let anyone screw it up!

2 stalkers:

Violet Honeybee said...

Yay on your Clinique haul!! xD And your drugstore haul!! There's a CVS right by the 24 Hour Fitness so maybe I'll go run a little then treat myself to some makeup mwahahaha!!

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow i hope everyone was okay...i didn't hear about the explosion, i need to be on top of these things!