How did I spend my New Years Eve? Well it started with some Korean bbq with my friends, and then off to party at this place where we partied last year as well, where we proceeded to get very VERY drunk. Isn't that the point of new years? to get toasted beyond belief? Ok maybe not, but for me why not get hammered, I ain't paying for it. hee hee...
Anyways this year I did not get as dressed up as I did last year which was a good thing. This is what I wore last year...



yes this is my uber cool, uber awesome Betsey Johnson dress that made me look like a cake. And yes I made all the other girls feel bad cause they didn't dress up. Hee hee.

So this year we scaled back, wore jeans and some nice clothes, not too nice which was a good thing, cause we drank and ppl were smoking like crazy. smoking cigars and what not, and then at midnight, our host got two bottles of Cristal. yes the good stuff, which he wasn't sharing. Hell he gave us other champagne and told us to keep our hands off his. So at midnight, he sprayed us with it! Not like a little, but a lot, he sprayed half the room.

champagne-cristal
yes, the good stuff, the $350 a bottle Cristal, that he sprayed us with, head to toe. My clothes were covered in it, my hair soaked it up. I had about $50 of it on me. I am SO glad that I did not dress up like the other girls did. cause apparently after last year they felt bad and felt the need to hee hee. the cristal is worth more than their dry cleaning haa haa! not my problem haa haa!
I don't know why they got all dressed up but hell they got covered in expensive champagne.

I also saw an ugly tranny girl. She still thinks she's a girl, but we all know she's a dude. hee hee. I also learned a new term. PR girl. Not what you think. Apparently these girls are the girls that when you go karaoke they talk to you and what not. its somewhat of an insult to call a girl that, course I didn't know that. And some of the guys at the place were like yo you hired some hot PR girls. Our host reminded him that there were other parties there and that they were NOT PR girls and to call them that was to incite a fight which he would gladly watch and laugh at.

I also got to taste what the cristal tasted like. it was nice, smooth, not crappy. And now for some random pics.


booze!!!!


more booze

And in my drunken state I began singing karaoke...in a man like voice, which was kinda funny. god i get drunk and i sing bad karaoke. It was pretty funny.

Two idiots crashed out party, they walked around and I think randomly decided to walk into our room and crash our party, and drink our free booze. They totally stuck out, stick in the mud, totally stuck up and prude like. Didn't talk didn't' do anything just drink booze. When it was midnight and we got sprayed, the guy acted all offended, oh my god you got cristal on my leather jacket. please, everyone else hung their jackets elsewhere, and you're being a baby. that and the fact that the cristal cost more than your jacket. oh yeah. you and your equally crasher gf left right afterwards to go crash another party. LAME. If you're going to crash a party please go elsewhere.

With that said, I spent the next day completely hung over, in a bad way. I don't know how i got back or how I crawled into bed. I do remember in the morning running to the bathroom not sure which end to stick in the toilet. Yeah that was kinda bad. I spent the rest of the day dehydrated and passed out. I woke up finally just in time for dinner.

Well its' 2008 now, my birthday's coming up. someone shower me with presents...

4 stalkers:

Vanessa said...

Hot dress on a HOT girl! ;)

sophie aka 7 said...

oh you went to linden? my gb was there too in the presidential suite...

The Faux Fashionista said...

Your dress is so pretty! And damn gurl you are living the life ey? ;D

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is