Delirious!

I'm still sick, and what do I freaking realize? It's restaurant week here in nyc! OMFG and here I am sick unable to go out and stuff my face with food. food from restaurants that I don't usually get a chance to go to most of the time. omfg could i have gotten sick at a worse time? I think so. Well I am feeling somewhat better, not totally, hopefully I can squeeze in one restaurant to go to this week before its over. Yes I am seriously a foodie.



in other news, the toy company interview, the guy was nice cause I shamelessly emailed him and asked him for a pass to the Toy Fair here in nyc. Oh yes in my sick state I have become quite shameless. He said he forwarded my resume to another guy who has his own smaller toy company, who get this, says he looked at my portfolio and said it makes me look more like an artist and not a toy designer. Ok that was a totally new one, i wasn't expecting that. an artist? really? Ok so I feel somewhat better and worse at the same time. strange.

did laundry today, and i always have a story and drama that goes with laundry. I'm really not feeling the laundry day anymore. Plus being sick doesn't help. But I will say this, having organic cotton sheets is uber awesome, its like climbing into a warm ferret mommy surrounding you with her love. ok that sounded weird. i said i was delirious didn't i?

That and the intense craving I had for instant noodles last week which made me go out and buy a bunch. So sick. I swore never to eat that stuff ever again once i left college and I held up to it. Till yesterday where I ate one, teriyaki beef flavor. It was damn good. Ok i'm hooked again.


look at all the different kinds out there. one from thailand, indonesia who makes halal ones, pad thai ones, tom yum soup ones, vermicillian noodle ones, chicken curry, mushroom, seafood, one is in french which i cant' read, duck flavored, chicken flavored, and some that i don't know but looked pretty....

This sickness, combined with my crappy immune system, along with the amount of drugs in my system has made me quite delirious. I have completely lost my mind...

3 stalkers:

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow those noodles look yummy...girl you need to rest! get better soon :)

The Faux Fashionista said...

Feel better! :)

Bibi said...

love your posts! do tell, where can I get the halal ones? thanks!