Another B-day dinner

ok, I realize this is becoming a foodie blog. yes i am well aware of that. but it just happens that my friends take me out for bday dinners. this one was from before, the day before my birthday. my friend and i went back to that southwestern style mexican restaurant to stuff our faces again. hee hee. yeah i'm on the road to fattiness....


this is the crab, shrimp 3 cheese fondue thing the waiter suggested. it was very cheesy and very goey and I liked it. course they forgot to light the candle on the bottom. sigh.



my sirloin steak with asparagus. it was tender and yummy, and i love asparagus. yes it makes my pee smell funny. (oh like it doesn't happen to you?) there's some protein, enzyme, green goo in it that most ppl can't break down, so that's why your pee smells funny. anyways moving on there....



my friend's carne asada tacos....which he promptly inhaled


and dessert was mexican flan. though it was small and my friend says they probably got it from the store and peeled off the top and dumped it in, it was pretty good, it had coconut or coffee liquor on it. hmmm flan. I <3 flan and its hard to find good flan here in nyc cause it comes in flan flavor. i know what's up with that? my friend from PR told me yes flan comes in many flavors, vanilla, cheese, pumpkin, guava, etc. Yes i got all excited when I heard that. hmmm flan.

so now i'm hitting the pavement hard trying to find a job. sent out my resume shamelessly to a few agencies. i hate agencies, they sit on their fat asses all day while u go out and work they take a cut of your $$$. sucks i know. but sigh. i need $$$. i also started to apply to crappy paralegal jobs. sigh. 3 years of experience apparently counts as something. someone call me back and offer me some money!

Ok, I'm gonna swatch those lipglosses I got ands how you guys. Ok, now I realize the maybelline staywear glosses are super sticky and i'm starting to hate that, and like the balm more. sadly i only got one balm one sigh. good job i know. i'm gonna swatch the Loreal HIP stuff too. I also have to show off my super awesome bday present. just one. hee hee...

But my other friends also took me out to a after your birthday dinner too, so i may post those pics too. yes i know this is totally turning into a foodie blog. i'm sure i should be bloggin about other stuff besides how i stuff my face right?

1 stalkers:

Vanessa said...

Man fondue looks soOooo good! Im hungry now...

Haha I just posted a pic of my makeup bag that fits ALL that stuff (it's Le Sports Sac so it's not the typical makeupbag, this thing holds more stuff!) since everyone asked the same question you did, lol.