What is this tagging? Ok so apparently Fei tagged me. course I really don't have anyone else to tag, except maybe Sophie aka 7. or maybe mr 8600 miles from thailand! but whatever I shall adhere to what is required of me...

Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, to let them know that they have been tagged and to read the blog.

So you want to 7 random things about me? how random does it get?



1. I burp like a guy, no joke, and I can out burp any guy and make him feel like a sissy girl. guys wonder how such a grotesque sound comes out of me, but it does, and then i blame them, for it which works 90% of the time.

2. I was a brain when I was younger. I was always stuck in honor classes, I ended up going to one of the top 3 high schools in nyc taking some retarded test to get in. I made the honor societies, volunteered hours at the hospital, was in student govt, and leadership, and other clubs cause i thought it was thing to do in high school, course when I got to college that went straight to hell.

3. I still can't swim. Period. Don't ask why. I can drown really well though.

4. i can drive, but the asshole at the DMV was being a big asshole and wouldn't pass me. I ended up taking the test again with another asshole, who just wanted to leave and go home and basically failed as many ppl as he could being that he had issues arguing with his partner.

5. I make toys. plushie interactive toys. I did this during grad school, it was fun and I really liked it. Hasbro, mattel, ugly doll ppl call me!

6. my first concert was the red hot chilli peppers and foo fighters. we drove up to Amherst college to see them, that started my concert series....

7. i had dave grohl of the foo fighters at my wedding. yes. dave grohl married me.

1 stalkers:

Vanessa said...

Make me toy! I want a figurine of my bf so that when he irritates me I can pull the arms off and put it back on....lol