Santa's bag. I think Santa Ferret did not like me much this year. Its been a crazy year overall. That will be a year in review recap post. My life always seems to go off in some direction, and I'm just there along for the ride...
Anyways, this year what did I get? I know it seems tacky to post pictures of presents, but whatever. I'm really happy with these. So blah...hee hee...


this is another lesportsac tokidoki collection. I really like that line, cause the print is UBER cute. I'm just surprised that its some Italian guy who did these characters for his portfolio, because it looks japanese inspired right? Super freaking cute!



this is a close up of the print and stuff. I love the characters he makes, super cute!



all natural soap. yes my friend thinks i stink so i need soap. hee hee. this just keeps me on my natural and organic way of things. I started doing the non chemical, natural, organic route a few years ago, just that now suddenly its trendy and cool to be green, whatever. I learned a lot about food and chemicals and what goes on your skin and body and ugh. I had to change a few things around. Like I eat Stonyfield yogurt now or any other natural yogurt, doesn't have to be organic, cause ugh, dannon and yoplait use carmine, or carminic acid. if you don't know what it is, i suggest you read about it right NOW! You will be grossed out a little. Yes its in YOUR food. Then there was that news show I saw on fabric softener, how it just douses your clothes in gasoline basically and you light up faster than you have time to drop and roll. But I digress...but seriously read up what carmine is...



earrings! Finally another pair! It goes with the matching necklace I have too! I'm tired of wearing these studs!!!!



finally a gift to myself...yes I know hee hee!



Yes I got the face brush set. It was sold out in the stores, so I had to order it online. sigh. I just really wanted the skunk brush, but I couldn't shell out the $$$ for the full size one, and the sephora one was $35. At least with this one I get more brushes, even if they are travel size, which is ok, I don't like using the long handled ones that much, maybe its just me. The bag is kinda disappointing though cause its kinda cheap, the white part is plastic looks kinda blah. But whatever, more brushes for me, no more shopping for me!


and my other friends got me this shirt. yes I play warcraft. yes I am a girl. yes I know that about 85% of the ppl playing warcraft are guys and I am the few that is an actual girl. A real girl. And I'm For the Horde! Alliance sucks!



Yes I roll a bad ass warlock. yes I will pwn your ass. And yes I am a girl that just pwned your ass. but don't cry one day you'll reach 70 too...just not today....hee hee. and yes sexism is alive and well in that game, But in the kind of way that guys which there are a lot of play and are uber nice and helpful to you when they find out you are a girl, which yes i am.

I know most girls don't play this game, and don't understand why their bfs, brothers, etc play it. they find it confusing and what not, actually, its not, its damn addicting, kinda like crack in a way. and you play, you have fun, its a game, and u talk and interact with ppl from all over. I play with some californians and texans, there are a couple in ppl scattered across the us, and even a dr in boston plays as well. its kinda fun to get everyone from all over together and just play. you think i'm weird, i know, but the idea that everyone from different places comes together for the common goal, is pretty cool, and that is why wow has over 9 million subscribers worldwide...

now i'm off to see what the rest of this year brings me...

1 stalkers:

Vanessa said...

I love that purse!! At least you got awesome presents this year, haha I got clothes that were so NOT my size! LOL....