ok you're all wondering how my interview went. it went well ok. the guy showed up massively late, but we talked and stuff, he told me what exactly should be in a toy designer portfolio. Which was helpful. he also told me that research and development was in in hong Kong. sigh. the major toy companies are in LA and chicago. sigh. he said that his company, what was in nj was marketing and sales, so not me. sigh. but he did say he had contacts with other toy companies in the city, so there is hope. sigh. i'm just tired I guess.


also that idiot girl who was stalking the boy online, omg, when did I email her? she finally has the nerve to respond, and what's worse was how unoriginal she was. i wrote her literally 2 lines, and she has the NERVE to respond using the same lines back to me except she changed two words. omg. how rude. plz, i'm not the retard that's stalking some boy who doesn't give a shit about you online. nor am i the one trying to constantly harass him am I? Like he blocked you online, he doesn't want to talk to you, you gave it up too quickly and guess what? he's just not into you. sigh. happens every time. you'd think the girl would learn after like 10th time. I just found her response to be unoriginal, much like her, and just rude. well whatever. she was kinda dim as it was, course being a dumb girl from long island works wonders in the city, its always nice to have mommy and daddy to take care of everything and pay for everything. while the rest of us have to do actual work to earn a living. whatever. that totally pissed me off. unoriginal...if you're gonna email me back you BETTER be ready to talk some smack. don't take what i just wrote and send it back to me. plz. she's dumber than I thought. At least I'm not the stalker here...hee hee...

0 stalkers: