I always knew the internet was a great place to find info and do stupid crap like find useless ways to waste your time. I also knew its where creepy ppl would hide and hide behind the anonymity of it all. since no one can really know who you really are online. or so it seems. I thought ppl who left rude comments anonymously were cowards, plz show your face show who you really are, rather than hiding.



I had one freaky stalker incident before where i just shut down my blog and put everything on lockdown,, where i didn't let any outsiders read my blog if i didn't know them. i did that for a while and then realized oh why bother? This person is totally insecure and has her equally insecure loser friends stalking me so fine whatever. my life must be the center of their pathetic universe so why not. hee hee. That and the fact that they were reading my blog religiously to see if i would mention them at all. Sadly my life was filled with new adventures in fashion, working with fashion designers, and going to grad school. Though I will say this, in my blog i said i saw her on the train and yes she gained weight, not like chubby but massive weight, where her face stretched out A LOT, hell it was true, she gained massive weight, she got totally pissed by that comment, you know what? don't hate the truth! Apparently it got to her cause when i saw her again on the train, she lost the weight. so there i am positive reinforcement for her to loose weight. anyways....

ok so like yesterday I realized someone else was stalking me, rather googling me, and it was kinda creepy to say the least. i figured out who it was. they were googling me to find someone else that i knew. but it was creepy that this person googled me and went through my blog and other stuff to find this other person. apparently they found her, in an uber creepy display of stalkerism. Well, that creeped me out, like to stalk me to stalk her. well she abandoned her blog, and is safely hidden away now. I'm not linking anything to her. and there's no way this stalker will ever find her again. Google only has 20% of information, the rest is well elsewhere.

Now with that said, moving on now...new years eve...what to do? what to do? i a reflection post is coming up...

0 stalkers: