I started talking to someone about my horrid Boston trip, one that I shall never speak of again. Course I think somewhere I failed to mention the duck incident. And that seriously annoyed the crap out of me.


see these ducks? These are the ducks we saw in the park in Boston.


now these are real ducks. Awe how cute, see the mom duck with her baby ducklings just swimming around in the pond? Aren't they just cute? Awe...they are...ok so this is where I start to get fucking annoyed and mad.

Mind you the trip there was already a disaster. Vegetarians who are incredibly picky and don't want to eat anything there, then why are you in boston land of seafood? I dont' understand why they wanted to cape cod for. what is there? seafood and more seafood? Anyways, the other couple for some reason the girl wanted to take one of these ducklings and take it home as a pet. WTF?! You have TWO cats who are NOT declawed at this point in your apt and you want a pet duckling cause it's cute? You want to rip it away from its mom cause you think it's cute? And because you just want one? Do you even realize how fucking incredibly selfish you sound right now? I was like NO! You leave that duckling alone. It lives out in nature and its a duckling it NEEDS its mom. She just continued to whine and complain and demand that she get one. Her husband said nothing. She attempted to steal it several times too.


but guess what? Mother nature prevails, rather the mommy duck did not approve for a second, she swam up to her and got nasty. and she should have. she's trying to steal one of her babies! How fucking wrong is that? I don't understand why she insisted on getting a duckling. She said it was cute and it was soft. So fucking what? you have TWO cats, long haired persian cats in your apt! Who are NOT declawed, and you want a duck there so you can just have it around and be cute. How fuckin selfish is that? And how fucking stupid is the husband for not saying no to her, and to tell her to stop doing that. I swear if she did catch it i was gonna smack her for being stupid and let the duckling go. though i read somewhere if it doesn't smell like the duck anymore the mother will reject it. Or was that another animal? I know ducks are pretty nice and take on all types of eggs. That was incredibly selfish, seriously. you want to take an animal out of its natural habitat that already has a mother just so you can keep it cause it's soft and cute. Did I miss something?

I think that was another reason why the boston trip was so horrible. i just wanted to drink sam Adams at the first sam Adams. I just wanted my damn lobster, maybe some clam chowder too. But fuck, traveling with 2 picky vegetarians, and 2 halal ppl. sigh...might as well have not gone at all then!

3 stalkers:

The Faux Fashionista said...

Lol, the duck story is too funny! I'm sorry your trip to Boston sucked, but I hope you did take advantage of the 5% sales tax ;)

EtherealPrey said...

:P I bought some Shu lashes while i was there :) so thick and sexy...not sure when to use them though cause they're so nice....

Fei said...

Eek! What a bitch. I can understand her desire to nab a fluffy lil one, but c'mon... the mom's right there!