I am weak willed...I really am! First up...Lancome is having 20% off and FREE SHIPPING! Code is OURGIFT I got that from 15 minute makeup. So course I went and ordered the BiFacial eye make up remover. I decided to get it cause the shisedo mascara base, which is awesome for mascara and as a primer makes mascara amazingly difficult to remove. I have to use my Shu Umera high performance cleansing oil to get it off and I'm pretty sure that's not good for my eyeballs. I know the clinque one is good too, but there is no 20% off nor free shipping so Lancome gets my money. :)

Also my MAC order came again. ok now i feel wasteful being that i ordered the 3d lipgloss and now the beauty powder. So it came yay! ok no more ordering from MAC!




ok. no more buying of stuff, i am beyond poor now....

2 stalkers:

Vanessa said...

Welcome to the Drizzlegold club my love! Puhahahah (evil laugh) it's only a matter of time before we take over the world!

sophie aka 7 said...

3d lipgloss? does it actually do something to ur lips to make them look 3d?