who gets to go to fashion week?! I do! I do! Well not exactly cause i have class, sigh, but still I get invited. hee hee. I worked in fashion for 6 months, it was a great experience but definately not my thing. i don't like everything to be based on outward appearance, but then again that's just me. i like the fact that someone has a brain. hee hee.
anyways there are freaky people on the train these days. some old indian lady was staring at me on the train and she wasn't even being subtle it was so obvious and i looked back at her like what? she was looking at everything i was doing, if i put my bag down, when i was texting on my phone. fucking stalker. what gives? why are there always freaky people on the damn train these days? sigh...toy fair sunday! party saturday...now what to do friday....

0 stalkers: