So last night I went to the Foo Fighters concert. My god my ears bled, i lost my voice, and I reeked of smoke and other herbal essences, but it was well worth it. I can't believe how close we got! Damn Dave Grohl is tall...I was so happy and lucky to be so close and see him. The show totally rocked...to say the least...i had the most awesome time...there were 2 drumsets one for Taylor and one for him...it just rocked...i was too happy....this whole weekend was awesome...partied saturday, had dinner with friends that night and on friday...it was pretty awesome...had lots of fun...made my liver work for it...came back at 12:30 today...was awesome...I love the foo fighters...dave grohl is so hot...drool...so happy....I'm also very tired, and sore...danced at the party on saturday and was standing at the floor or roseland cause it was general admission...damn that was fun...so close to dave grohl...so close...plus i ran into denise there as well which was a plus...hee hee....gonna go see offspring...this totally rocks to say the least...hee hee...what else? and he sang for all the cows which totally rocked, but he sang aurora, which totally blew me away, plus he had all those cool lights going on and stuff...he rocks...dave grohl so rocks...it was an awesome show...the opening band was queens of stone age or something like that but the footos totally rocked...his hair got longer to his shoulder and stuff...damn i am so happy...still off the high of this stuff you know? hee hee...let's see what else? life is beautiful...
my suitemates are evil bitches but what else is new...hope they get what they deserve, there is no place in the world for really mean people...but they can go screw themselves, selfish bitches...
i'm gonna redo my webpage as people have told me it needs a major update and all...hee hee...stuff stuff...so much stuff to do and so little time and all...sigh....
but anyways all in all life is good...gotta have fun while there is fun to be had...

0 stalkers: