Life is beautiful, I think the Red Hot Chili Peppers said it best....I know, I know for sure, that life is beautiful around the world...well things are better for me...bonding with people, now I feel free in a sense, that I can go out there in the world and damnit have fun. It seems that now I'm having fun, before I was on this emotional rollar coaster that lead me astray...my friend has done a wonderful job in stalking this person and scaring the crap out of him, oh well....what goes around comes around, though I do feel bad for him in a way...
She's gotton way out of hand, and I always have to watch over her and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. Last time there was a party at his place and she was getting drunk and I think she was planning to go into his room and dry hump him. It was not fun for me to keep her out of everyone else's hair. I had to keep her off the balcony so she wouldn't screw up this one thing going on, then I had to keep her out of his room, and make sure she didn't barf all over the place. I had to do all this and stay sober, that was so not fun!
So last night I throw a party at my place, thr people show up and stuff and we have fun. she's all sad cause duh he didn't show up, for obvious reasons...and I had to reinforce the face that he was gay so she would back off, excpet now she's like is he really? is he confused? has he admitted it to everyone? damn...there is no hope for her is there? Doubt it...
But other than that, life is pretty good...I mean we're bonding, and having fun. I feel free now, as if I have no boundaries just the earth and sky...I feel like a butterfly in a sense.
My friend got her butterfly tatoo today, and I did want one, but course I couldn't find a butterfly that I wanted. Though I am getting ideas now. Hee hee...but life is good...let's hope it stays that way for a while....the chili peppers were right....
and plus there's the footos concert coming up! I am so HAPPY! Yes footos footos!

0 stalkers: