Thoughts and emotions, things that I thought I had under control seem to be out of wack these days, I don't know what's wrong with me and I know that I shouldn't feel this way but I do. I know that I should get back on track but every time it seems like I fall back two steps and have to struggle to get back. Sometimes I don't know what I"m doing anymore, if I knew what I was doing in the first place. I wish I did, but these days my thoughts and jumbled and I'm just confused to the point where I don't know anymore. I wish that I knew what I was doing, I hope for some inner strength. I pray that someone or something will give me solace and strength to overcome this. Goddess I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
I'm living my life and I have it good, yet everytime I look back and always wonder...and it's the wondering that's killing me. I don't know what to do, or if I should do anything at all. I have what I wanted, but now it's like everything's being thrown around and around, and I'm tryin to hold onto something, anythng, but I can't, because there's nothing there to grab onto. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I wish I did, but sometimes I just want to get over this and move on, but I just can't at times. Why? Why does fate tease me like this? It drives me crazy!

0 stalkers: