So I seem more mellow these days, I suppose, there's so much stuff I don't want to do but I have to do...damn save me...let's see...i finally got the string for my rayden hat, I am most happy...I did some stuff goofed around laughed some, tried to anally probe someone and laugh a little more. My dumb friend got really jealous as my babes was playing and flirting with the guy she had this crush on, and it turns out everyone knew it as well, damn she made it so obvious so I am happy. All I had to do was sit there and laugh a little more, cause hell it didn't matter. She got so jealous you could tell and she got so mad that she got up and grabbed him and stuff, i suppose a futile attempt to touch him. Damn I'm mean....I know I know I should be so mean but grrr...sometimes she really pisses me off...today was a fun day...but there is some stuff i have to do...sigh....
Went pumpkin picking yesterday had lots and lots of fun...found billie, d'rcy, and iha...evil roomie tried to eat billie, not funny...must guard billie, as i know she will try to eat him again...grrr.....there will be no eating of my pumpkin....

0 stalkers: