The rule of three...what you give out will come back to you 3 fold...and so it has started...the little shit has done it again. and so another has realized his lies and deception and now she knows. and now my fob friend thinks this little shit likes him, but hell he doesn't, cause he's busy fucking around with some redhead...well isn't this a dilema? Well I don't care cause he's a little shit and he can go fuck himself. But my fob friend is so disillusioned and stuff, fine let her crash then. She so needs to get laid. She's so high strung and shit, and moody as hell. she says she's like stage manager and under a lot of stress, but she's seriously pissing off the crew not a good thing. She doesn't know how to let stuff go and damn she seriously needs to chill...or she's gonna alienate everyone and be alone again. She calls me up and gushes about this little shit, dude i don't need to hear it. I can tell she has no life, and yes I'm being mean but hell she needs to get out more.
Moving on, I'm lookin more into wicca and stuff...starting my own little BoS and stuff...so far I've got a lot of info and just sorting through it. I suppose I just want some inner strength. Then again who doesn't. I have run crew for this whole month, somebody save me already....sigh...so tired these days and I hate all this shit....I really do....

0 stalkers: