It's saturday and where am I? at school actually damn that just sucks don't you think so? I mean I should be out doing something but I'm not...oh argh...was gonna go see a movie last night but we missed it cause I got out too late so we went groccery shopping instead and talked and stuff...last night was ok, i mean the production of the play and stuff....i think the actors were worried cause they thought that I cracked finally thought I was just relaxing and chilling. I figure no need to stress just let shit go, there's no need for that you know?
My dumb friend, decided to stand there and watch me again, talk about being lazy and useless...sigh...what gives? But I can't be angry at her for being stupid, I mean she's gonna get a hard dose of the truth now anwyays so why bother you know? Just let it happen, you can't change things well the outcome of it. Well who cares. She's gonna get hers. And that little prick will too...but moving on past all this negetivity....
I am looking into more stuff these days. Taking some time to reflect whatever is left that is..I am lookin into wicca and stuff. It seems to make me more mellow or something like that. Go figure. I am lookin to get some stuff but I don't want to spend too much you know? Make my own wand, get a caldroun, get a chia pet herb garden cause I'm ghetto...hee hee...get a lot of candles and stuff. I seem more happy to let go of stuff for some reason, go figure, but hey don't be question happiness...
We're suppose to go to the bench tonite a bar with a midget dance floor tonite, it's a 21 and over bar, so dumb girl won't be able to go. Though they want to get booze and drink it somewhere else cause of that, which really sucks...i say go to the bench anyways and screw everything else. I know I'm being mean and selfish but damnit I'm tired and I want to have fun without having to see HER ugly face...anyways...l8rz

0 stalkers: